Canon Characters, Custom Adopts, Ecchi, Soft Yaoi&Yuri, I will try Furry Characters, Line-Arts you can colour (๑>ᴗ<๑)
500 / 5€base by naoadopt
single 100 tiny friends 200
300 per Character
(pets cost from 50-500 extra depending on difficulty)
800 / 8€ (including simple bg)
1000/ 10€ (including simple bg)
700/ 7€ (chibi head shots are 300)
can either be sweetie-style(as in the example above) or regular
1700/ 17€ (including simple bg)
( no newer example yet )
2500/ 25€ (including simple bg)
Line-Arts & Sketches
Please note that you have to use SAI for this !
Line-Arts are always half the price of the style; e.g. a waist-up would be 850
I will send the SAI-File to you ~
I'm drawing all of my sketches with a pencil, so those are taditional~
Chibi: 200 Waist-Up: 400
Terms & Conditions
- I do have the right to refuse a Commission if I feel like I can't complete it for the one or other reason.
- I still own the Artwork, means that you still have to give me proper credit when posting of other sites such as facebook, tumblr, twitter etc. after I have given you my permission. Never claim it as your own art.
- Also, you are not allowed to modify my Art without my permission.
- You are not allowed to remove my artist signature.
- Please make sure to save your image. I won't inform you about cleaning up my Gallery, so please make sure you have your Art safe.
- You can print your image for yourself ( I do that a lot to decorate my room)- but don't make any kind of profit from it.
- I can ask for extra charges if your drawing includes pets, specific items like weapons or if your Characters are difficult to draw.
- Refunds: I will only refund the whole amount if haven't started your drawing at all. Once I started the sketch or finished my colouring I will not refund anymore.
- Usually I prefer payment before I start unless I know you personally. I will send you a request to send me the payment per note.
- I take payment in Euro €, my own currency www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
- When paying with paypal, you will have to pay the fee.
I will try to finish this as fast as I can, but please be respetful, my Art needs time (◍•ᴗ•◍)
I have limited free time and I also use that for personal Art. Still, you can always respectfully ask how it is going.
But please, don't rush me- it will only make me want to work less on your drawing and make the progress slower.
I work when my motivation is calling, so that I can get the best possible result for you (◍•ᴗ•◍)